Te Whītau Tūhono – Asia New Zealand Foundation is on the lookout for a talented leader and te ao Māori expert to fill a newly created role as Kaitohutohu Mātanga Māori – Chief Adviser Māori.
This new tūranga will be integral to equipping Aotearoa New Zealanders to be confident and engaged with Asia by enabling deeper connections, awareness, and knowledge.
As an effective storyteller and strategist, you’ll draw on your in-depth understanding and expertise in te ao Māori to support the organisation by:
- leading the Māori strategy
- providing strategic advice to meet Te Tiriti o Waitangi responsibilities
- developing initiatives to support te ao Māori capability and competency in others
- strengthening engagement with iwi and Māori in a meaningful way
- growing te reo me ngā tikanga Māori across all levels of the organisation.
If this sounds like you, or somebody you know – kaua e roa whakatū – applications close on the 25th of November. Find out more information here.