Do you have significant commercial governance experience and want to join a high-performing, strategic and innovative board with significant influence in the aquaculture sector?
Moana New Zealand is seeking to fill three vacancies on its board, replacing those who have come to the end of their maximum tenure.
Moana New Zealand is one of the leading Māori seafood companies in Aotearoa, owned by 58 iwi organisations and Te Ohu Kaimoana.
It maximises the Māori fisheries assets owned by iwi and delivers growth in shareholder wealth through maintaining a strong seafood business.
Moana is governed by a highly skilled and professional board of independent directors appointed by Te Ohu Kaimoana.
The successful candidates will have an understanding of:
- Supply chain and channels to market, ideally within the primary industry, FMCG or similar
- The primary industry, seafood preferable
- Financial competence and deep commercial acumen
- Skills in legal and compliance from a large entity perspective
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills within a kaupapa Māori context
Board meetings are bi-monthly, in either Auckland or around the motu to include operational site visits.
For more information please contact Amy Tea on 027 435 3000 or by email [email protected]
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] by 5pm Friday 25 March.