Registrations are now open for our final regional hui on trade in Northland on Tuesday 2 February.
The hui, to be held at the Turner Centre in Kerikeri and online, is the fourth and final in our series around the country.
At the hui you’ll get the chance to kōrero together on the issues, opportunities and trade strategies with New Zealand ministers, lead trade negotiators, other international trade leaders and Te Taitokerau Business Leaders.
We’ll also cover what’s happening with global and regional trading blocs like the UK, Europe, the US, China and other parts of Asia and the strategies being formulated to navigate these challenges.
The Te Taitokerau hui will include:
· An opening address and scene setting of Government priorities from Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Local Government Hon Nanaia Mahuta
· An outline on New Zealand’s trade policy agenda for 2021 from Vangelis Vitalis (MFAT)
· Presentations from other leading International trade leaders
· APEC 2021 and Māori Interests
· State of International Trade Negotiations (lead negotiations)
· Te Taitokerau Business and Community leaders on trade interests.
You can view the full programme here.
Register now via Eventbrite to secure your place. The event will also be streamed online on our Facebook page.